Trivium Media Group is a full service advertising and boutique media agency offering 360° interactive solutions, for your brands to grow at their full potential
Digital Marketing Executive
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact
- Execution of Search Engine Optimisation on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement.
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting are desirable.
- Prior experience and training in online brand building would be a strong credential.
- Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction and relationship would be appreciated.
- PC campaign management – keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all client needs are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients and report back to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Carry out SEO outreach and link building for a number of clients
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies as defined by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Email campaigns – set up, distribute, monitor and analyze B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns for a range of clients across a range of industries
- Use Google Analytics to analyze and report on key digital marketing campaigns for each client
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web – and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure client KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity
- Liaise with the in-house designers to create online and offline marketing material for a range of clients
- Work with the PR department to help distribute brand and client information and news across the web
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Note||A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing|